Friday, October 24, 2008

New Phone!!! - T-Mobile's G1

I am happy to say, after a year and a half of anticipation, I have just received my very own T-Mobile G1 running the Oh-so-awesome Android OS.

I have played with it for about 6 hours now, and I have to say that I am REALLY impressed! So many people are trying to compare the G1 with the iPhone... Ok, so the G1 is not quite as glamours as the iPhone... but what it lacks in sex apeal, it gains in openness!

So far, this phone has outperformed pretty much every other phone I have ever used (okay, that's not saying too much). It's equipped with a 528Mhz ARM processor by Quailcomm, 256MB of Rom, 192MB or Ram, a 3.2" touch-screen, Quad-band reciever, Bluetooth, 3.2 megapixle camera, WiFi, GPS, electronic compass, and so much more!

It's fully integrated with Google -- GMail, Calendar, Contacts, Maps, etc!

And already has a stockpile of very intregueing applications, many of which are completely free!

LOVE IT!!!

No comments: